Stainless Fiber Ball Filter for Chemical Industry
|FOB Price:||US $500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JX-F-097
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry
- Style: Tube
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: JX
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 8402190000
- Type: Filter
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Size: Can Be Customized
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- Origin: China
------Professional manufacture of filter and filter element since 2004!
------Superior quality products with reasonable price!
------Best pre-sale and after-sale service!
Fiber ball filter
Fiber ball filter, belonging to pressure mechanical filter are used in average accuracy filtering to remove suspended matters in water. When operating, water flows from upper side to the down side to create resistance. And because of the resistance, the filter material forms an ideal void structure which increases the flow rate and decontamination ability. It not only can remove the suspended matters in water but also have obvious eliminating function of organic matters, colloid, iron, manganese and etc. in water. This equipment is widely applied in the fine filtration of oily sewage in oil field.
1. High efficiency of filtration: the removal rate of suspended matters is close to 100% and has effective eliminating function of bacteria, viruses, organic molecules, colloids, iron and other impurities.
2. High flow rate: generally up to 25-80m/h which is 2-3 time higher than sand fiter, active carbon fitler and multi-media filter.
3. High filtration capability: generally up to 5-10kg/ m3
4. Small footprint: with the same flow rate, its occupies only 1/3 place of traditional active carbon filter and sand filter.
5. Low water comsumption
6. High adsorptive capacity
Petroleum industry, chemical industry, circulating water filtration, waste water reuse and pool
|Inlet water temperature||5~50ºC|
|Design pressure||≤0.6 MPa|
|Filtration capability||5-10 kg/m3|
|Back washing pressure||0.05-0.10Mpa|
|Back washing strength||0.6 m3/m2min|
|Back wash time||10-20 min|
Packaging & Shipping
1. All the products are packed in seaworthy wooden cases.
2. Any special requirement for package, please feel free to tell us.
JX Filtration offer any delivery method for different quantity.