Wedge Wire Scree Sieve Bend for Mining
|FOB Price:||US $50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JX-S-0051
- Layers: Single
- Type: Filter Elements
- Structure: Single Network
- Material Selection: Stainless Steel 304,306,306L
- Surface Profile Type: Triangle Wire
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Material: Metal
- Usage: Liquid Filter
- Hole Shape: Square
- Size: Can Be Customized
- Slot Size: 0.25 mm - 1 mm
- Trademark: JX
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 7306400000
------Professional manufacture of filter and filter element since 2004!
------Superior quality products with reasonable price!
------Best pre-sale and after-sale service!
Sieve bend screen filter
Sieve Bend Screens can be manufactured in a variety of widths, arc lengths, apertures or wedge wires to suit the flow rate and material being separated. Although most applications require Static Sieve Bends, "Cross Flow", "With Flow" and "Vibrating" Sieve Bends can also be manufactured.
How it works
The feed slurry is directed vertically and tangentially over the full width of the upper screen surface. The slurry flows down the concave surface at right angles to the openings between wedge profiled wires. Due to the drag on the slurry passing over the wedge wire, a thin layer on the underside is deflected and passes out between the wires. The fact that the size of particle passing through the screen is always smaller than the opening, gives the screen good non-clogging properties.
In a typical feed situation the leading edge of the wedge wire removes the water and fine particles through the screen up to the cut point size, as the oversized particles move across the top of the screen. Static Sieve Bends require little or no maintenance in their operation and need only small head heights to operate.
|Model||Effective Screen Width x Radius (mm) x Angle||Approx. Assembly Dimensions Width x Depth x Height (mm)||Approx. Mass of Assembly (kg)|
|JXR600||600 x 1018 x 45||786 x 900 x 1200||140|
|JXR900||900 x 1018 x 45||1086 x 900 x 1200||180|
|JXR1200||1200 x 1018 x 45||1386 x 900 x 1200||225|
|JXR1500||1500 x 1018 x 45||1686 x 900 x 1200||265|
|JXR900||900 x 2036 x 45||1086 x 1400 x 2100||325|
|JXR1200||1200 x 2036 x 45||1386 x 1400 x 2100||395|
|JXR1500||1500 x 2036 x 45||1686 x 1400 x 2100||455|
|JXR1800||1800 x 2036 x 45||2040 x 1400 x 2100||755|
|JXR2100||2100 x 2036 x 45||2340 x 1400 x 2100||835|
|JXR2400||2400 x 2036 x 45||2640 x 1400 x 2100||920|
|JXR2700||2700 x 2036 x 45||2990 x 1400 x 2100||1,035|
|JXR3000||3000 x 2036 x 45||3290 x 1400 x 2100||1,120|
1. Working with the water gravity, no energy consumption
2. High water treatment capacity
3. Not easy to be blocked and easy to clean
4. Using stainless steel, it has high mechanical strength and long life.
1. To remove the solid substance such as suspended matter, floater and precipitate in the waste water treatment of slaughter, leather, paper, sugar, wine-making, food processing, textile, printing and dyeing, petrochemical industry.
2. To recycle useful material such as fiber in paper, alcohol, starch and food industry.
3. Pretreatment of sludge and channel cleanout.
1. All the products are packed in seaworthy wooden cases.
2. Any special requirement for package, please feel free to tell us.
JX Filtration offer any delivery method for different quantity.