Stainless Steel Header Lateral Screen
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Application: Industry, Food and Beverage
- Filter Connector: Flat Connector
- Activated Carbon Filter Type: Compact
- Assemblies End Type: Threaded Type or Flange Type
- Material Selection: Stainless Steel, Hastelloy Steel or Other Alloy St
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Type: Pulp Filter
- Filtration Grade: Medium Filter
- Size: Can Be Customized
- Slot Size: 0.05 mm - 1mm
- Trademark: JX
- Specification: customized
------Professional manufacture of filter and filter element since 2004!
------Superior quality products with reasonable price!
------Best pre-sale and after-sale service!
Wedge wire lateral assemblies
Wedge wire screen is widely used in the under draining applications with the features of effective filtering and screening performance. Wedge wire lateral assemblies are a typical screen type used in the under draining.
Wedge wire lateral assemblies, also called header lateral assemblies, are assemblies of horizontal herring bone style wedge wire screen laterals and vertical secured round hub. The screen lateral has inherent even pattern, which is made of stainless steel, hastelloy alloy steel and other alloy steels. The screen lateral has various slot size, wire size and diameters to suit common or customized applications.
The wedge wire screen lateral has two type: threaded ending wedge wire screen lateral and flange ending wedge wire screen lateral. Threaded ending wedge wire screen laterals are composed of a solid cap on one end and a threaded pipe connection on the other end. The flange ending wedge wire screen lateral is composed of solid cap on one end and a flange. The different design makes it possible to suit different applications and machines.
1. Threaded ending lateral 2. Flange ending lateral
Hub radial laterals
There are another type of lateral assemblies, which are named as hub radial lateral. It is composed of several screen laterals and a central hub. The hub radial lateral assemblies has two main ending types: threaded ending types and flange ending types.
Specification of lateral assemblies
|Material||stainless steel, hastelloy steel or other alloy steel|
|Assemblies end type||threaded type or flange type|
|Slot size||0.05 mm, 0.1 mm, 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm, 1 mm|
|Screen lateral diameter||32 mm, 40 mm, 70 mm, 76 mm, 89 mm|
|Vertical hub diameter||76 mm, 89 mm, 108 mm, 133 mm, 159 mm, 219 mm|
1. Uniform slot, no leakage of resin or material
2. High opening area, high flow area which can meet large flow requirement
3. Large liquid distribution area and uniform distribution
4. Diversified structure which can meet the requirements of the container
5. High pressure tolerance of branch pipe
6. High quality material ensures the longer life
Wedge wire lateral assemblies is widely used in under draining applications for filtering and screening, additional, it is widely used in various machines for screening.
- Cation exchanger.
- Mixed bed exchanger.
- Ion exchanger.
Packaging & Shipping
1. All the products are packed in seaworthy wooden cases.
2. Any special requirement for package, please feel free to tell us.
JX Filtration offer any delivery method for different quantity.